View the KidsDoc Symptom Checker from HealthyChildren.org
For up to date clinical information, medication dosages, and signs and symptoms go to the home page of this website and choose SYMPTOM CHECKER.
Measuring a Baby's Temperature
Newborn Sleep Patterns
Taking Care of Yourself After Birth
Using a Breast Pump
What to Tell Your Daughter
Vaccine Information Sheets
Congratulations on your new addition! We all know that babies don't come with a owner's manual- so we hope you find these resources helpful.
Please click on the topics below:
|Well-Child Visit Schedule|
|2-3 Days After Birth|
Yearly After 2 Years of age
Specialist and Specialty Resources:
Mental Health is a separate carve out from your medical coverage, you will need to contact your insurance company directly. We have a list of mental health providers and educational resources above under Specialists and Specialty Services for your convenience and the phone numbers to the insurance companies for you to verify in plan care.
The material provided on this website is for informational purposes only. If you need specific medical advice, please contact our office. It is our goal to understand your questions, needs and concerns and respond to them in person.
Immunization Information and Resources:
1. The American Academy of Pediatrics: (there is a second quick/direct link for this site to the far left on this resource page)
2. The CDC, Centers for Disease Control (there is a second quick/direct link above on this page "Vaccine Information Sheets")
3. California Dept. of Public Health
4. California Immunization Coalition
5. I Choose Campaign Site
6. Immunization Action Coalition
7. National Network for Immunization Information
8. The VaccinePage
9. San Mateo County Immunization Information:
11. HEARD Alliance
Books for Parents:
1. Do Vaccines Cause That? A guide for Evaluating Vaccine Safety
2. What to Expect Guide to Immunizations
Lice Information and resources:
If your doctor told you it's time to eat better and move more, you may need some help!
Kurbo is a mobile-based lifestyle program that helps kids, teens, and families unleash the power of better health. Use your smartphones to experience a fun and easy approach to reaching a healthy weight. Learn more here (www.kurbo.com).
20% DISCOUNT for Redwood City Pediatrics families.
Email email@example.com to get the discount code.
We've made requesting an appointment easy. Simply click below to request your appointment now.
Choosing a pediatrician is an important and personal decision and we want you to feel at ease with the care you and your child will receive.
An online resource center providing you with additional helpful information.