View the KidsDoc Symptom Checker from HealthyChildren.org
For up to date clinical information, medication dosages, and signs and symptom checker click below:
Congratulations on your new addition! We all know that babies don't come with a owner's manual- so we hope you find these resources helpful.
Please click on the topics below:
|Well-Child Visit Schedule|
|2-3 Days After Birth|
|Yearly After 2 Years of age|
The material provided on this website is for informational purposes only. If you need specific medical advice, please contact our office. It is our goal to understand your questions, needs and concerns and respond to them in person.
Immunization Information Resources:
1. The American Academy of Pediatrics: (there is a second quick/direct link for this site to the far left on this resource page)
2. The CDC, Centers for Disease Control (there is a second quick/direct link above on this page "Vaccine Information Sheets")
3. California Dept. of Public Health
4. California Immunization Coalition
5. I Choose Campaign Site
6. Immunization Action Coalition
7. National Network for Immunization Information
8. The VaccinePage
9. San Mateo County Immunization Information:
Books for Parents:
1. Do Vaccines Cause That? A guide for Evaluating Vaccine Safety
2. What to Expect Guide to Immunizations
We've made requesting an appointment easy. Simply click below to request your appointment now.
Choosing a pediatrician is an important and personal decision and we want you to feel at ease with the care you and your child will receive.
An online resource center providing you with additional helpful information.